“Championship Golf at Neighborhood Rates”
We will provide our member patrons with a service focused golf and club experience. Also, we will strive to have our local and visiting daily fee guests feel like they are a “Member for the Day”. Ownership, management, and staff are committed to excellent turf-grass management and conditioning, quality food and beverage service, and the traditional intrinsic value of golf. Our intent is to provide a genuine, vibrant, and joyful golf club for the enduring enjoyment of our friends, our neighbors, and ourselves.
A magnificent 18 hole challenge awaits your discovery in Houghton Lake, Michigan. Designed in 1994 by PGA Tour Professional Ken Green, this championship golf club has matured into the hidden treasure you have been seeking since you began playing golf. Spread over generous, rolling terrain, The Quest feels expansive and very playable. There are shots here that will challenge your game as much as they challenge your sense of adventure.
Easy to get to. Less than 5 minutes from the US 127 Houghton Lake Drive exit 194. The Quest is directly on every journey to the northern part of Michigan.
The Quest Golf Club
- 18 holes of moderately priced true championship golf.
- Beautiful rolling terrain.
- A full service clubhouse with a fully stocked Pro Shop and grill featuring excellent food and beverages as well as a liquor license. With seating for over 100 guests we can host many outings and banquets.
- A full scale practice facility including driving range, practice sand bunker, and two practice putting greens to hone your game prior to play.
- Rated a “Top 10 Public in Michigan” by the Detroit News.
- Received 4 Stars from Golf Digest Magazine.
- 2014 Readers’ Choice #1 Golf Club in Roscommon County